This agency is a strategically-driven social media & development agency built on creativity, innovation and technical know-how. As a Social Media Manager you will be responsible for the development, implementation and maintenance of social media campaigns and always-on social activity for a variety of clients in conjunction with their design, production and media teams.
You will have 3+ years’ experience in a similar role (preferably in an agency environment).
What you’ll be doing
- Establishing, managing and delivering social strategy across clients for business as usual and briefed campaign activity as well in response to challenges and opportunities
- Liaising with media team to ensure media placement is optimised and accurate
- Collaborating with broader team including media planners to ensure media placement is accurate and optimised; studio designers in creating content; developers & UX to ensure connected social and digital strategy when relevant
- Contribution to new business sessions / workshops and pitches
- Daily correspondence with clients and attendance of regular meetings including WIPs
- Management of reports (including provision of insights) and supervision of Community Manager/s’ report development
- Mentor the Community Managers in your team by providing guidance and insights into how things are done at PC (and generally) and give feedback for reviews and monitor development of junior team members’ skillsWhat we’d like you to know already
• High level of knowledge of all social media channels and proven experience in delivering social media projects from client brief through to delivery
- Proficient in social media reporting tools
- How to deliver a social media project from client brief through to delivery and evaluation
- Understanding of costs, timings, objectives and analytics associated with paid social media campaigns
Full Time / Permanent