Brand new position with a known and very well liked Integrated Digital Agency based in Sydney (Glebe, NSW).
After a few huge pitch wins, the business is growing again and looking to expand it’s production team. Working with national brands who want to make a difference creatively and technologically.
- Oversee and ensure best practice and quality assurance in digital development projects
- Manage and deliver digital project outcomes and deadlines, on time and budget
- Manage technical build and deployment: Mainly web, eCommerce and UX
- Ensure project stakeholders are effectively engaged throughout the project lifecycle
- Involved in meetings, workshops, WIPs, discussions and written briefs for digital projects, review and report on ongoing digital projects (pre- and post-project reporting)
- Keep on top of digital marketing trends and development
To succeed in this role, you will have:
- End-to-end digital production and project management
- 5+ years of experience as a Digital Producer and/or Digital Project Manager
- Digital Agency experience is preferred
- Exceptional account management skills
- Self-starter, highly motivated, capable of working independently within a team
- An understanding of development utilising lean and agile methodologies an advantage
Apply now for more information – firstname.lastname@example.org