Recruitment Consultant – Seniors, Mid-weights & Juniors!
We’re Scout. We recognise that talent matters most, that the best businesses fight for the advantage of having the very best people. We’re no different. Above all, we care about people and their progress, including yours.
Ideally we would love if you have a recruitment background however, we’re a pretty open-minded bunch and would still love to meet you even if you don’t. Having the hunger and drive to succeed works for us just the same – we can teach you the rest.
The day to days..
- End to end recruitment – from screening resumes to negotiating offers
- Business development
- Face to face meetings and client visits
- Headhunting and networking, talent pooling using LinkedIn and various other job platforms
- Consistently building rapport and lasting relationships with your network
- A few games of table tennis!
What’s in it for you?
- Funky, open & bright new offices in Surry Hills, 3 minutes from Central. (Great social vibes)
- We are NOT a KPI culture because we make our own targets & goals and stick to them
- A super positive & encouraging environment. No Debbie downers here.
- We have an attractive incentive package (trips away, monthly lunches, prizes) and a highly competitive commission scheme (up to 40% and no threshold to hit)
- We’re a dress down culture and don’t take ourselves too serious…Why would you?
- We regularly take our clients out for Friday drinks and will give you a day off on your birthday too.
What we’re looking for.
- Recruitment/ Talent management or resourcing experience
- Strong relationship building qualities & a kick ass personality
- Proven ability to deliver to deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Maturity & confidence in your work – back yourself!
- Coach-ability is huge too
- Comes to the table with a solution to any problem kind of person
- Competitive, motivated & determined to succeed within in a high performance team
- Doesn’t mind a beer (or many) on a Friday & can step up when challenged to a game of table tennis
Apply now for a confidential chat. You won’t regret it.