They’re a bunch of people who believe creativity can solve anything.
As it turns out, this creativity thing must be working because they’ve just landed a bunch of awesome new clients to join an existing list of national clients and brands.
This is where you come in.
They’re after a super passionate and super talented Mid-Weight/Senior Designer to join the team of super passionate and super talented designers and creatives.
The Senior Designer works closely with the Executive Creative Director, Creative Directors and the Head of Design in charge of the Studio. They are responsible for assisting and designing the visual ‘look’ of various promotional pieces for the various clients of the Agency.
- To design and be responsible for the visual ‘look’ of various print, broadcast, digital and promotional pieces for the clients of the Agency.
- Work as part of a team to produce outstanding creative work.
- Demonstrating individuality and creative flair and execution in your own design work.
- Be capable of taking design directives and briefs from Account Executives and management, following through and completing the project as directed whilst keeping communication clear, concise and formal.
- Have a thorough working knowledge of and demonstrated ability to use Apple Mac computer systems and software, including Adobe Creative Suite consisting of Indesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat and Quickcut.
- Be capable of concepting, designing and setting your own artwork to a standard of excellence.
- Be capable of interacting with clients on various creative and graphic design projects in consultation with Account Directors/Account Managers.
- Be capable of presenting artwork to prospective clients, at new business pitches and presenting existing clients with new concepts and ideas.
- Ensure that you are up to date with the developments in the industry, in particular advertising, design, brand and digital technology.
- Ensure that you are up to date with the developments in design tools.
- Industry Knowledge
It is expected that your industry knowledge is advanced and you are across contemporary local and global issues.
- High Standard of Work
The agency is a centre of excellence and we would like to see the quality of your work to be considered in that light. It is expected that your quality of work is deemed to be worthy of entering into major award shows. We would like to see a continuous improvement of work across the Agency client base.
Sydney CBD/Surry Hills
$85,000 – 95,000
Please send your CV and Folio to firstname.lastname@example.org