This Design & Branding agency is in search of a mid-senior Design Researcher who is endlessly fascinated by people, surfaces crisp insights and collaborates with design and technology teams to create human-centered brands, services and products.
We’re open to applications from diverse backgrounds but experience tells us that someone with a foundation of psychology, sociology or behavioural sciences often fits the bill. The most important qualification is that you’ve had at least 5+ years professional qualitative research experience, interpreting insights and creating strategies based on your learnings.
Relevant experience and mindset:
- You must have 5+ years of qualitative research experience: confident in all stages of the process (scoping and designing a research process, leading fieldwork, conducting in-context interviews, performing desk research, etc.)
- Exceptional communication and storytelling skills: fluency and confidence in writing and delivering debriefs to senior client teams
- Skilled at translating data and insights into actionable ideas/design
- Ability to work flexibly and efficiently, navigating ambiguity within a self-directed culture
- Curiosity to learn from a spectrum of perspectives, and experience in collaborating closely with designers and technologists
- Experience working within a variety of industries
- Background in organisational design, startups, and/or brand strategy a plus.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $90,000.00 to $130,000.00 /year