Account Director or may suit a Senior Account Manager too. Working for the largest and best known Advertising and Media agency based in the Hunter Valley and Newcastle region with offices in Newcastle and Sydney. This role is to service the Newcastle offices/clients (relocation maybe). Working across a range of exciting clients, this agency produce award winning digital and creative campaigns across TV, Social, Radio, Print and Digital and more.
- Ultimately be responsible for the client’s well being through close contact with the day to day Account Manager and Coordinator.
- Write strategic marketing and media plans and attend client meetings where needed. The Account Director needs to lead the account.
- Set the budgets and remuneration margins on an account and advise the Account Manager for implementation. The Account Director is ultimately responsible for the final bottom line.
- Manage new business enquiry and convert in consultation with new business plan and structure.
- Network in the business community on a regular basis.
- Aggressively identify new markets and opportunities for existing and new clients to participate in, to ensure Enigma keeps a cutting edge.
- Final sign off on all creative, in consultation with the Creative Director.
- Actively participate in company meetings and have a voice and opinion.
- Identify new areas of training for yourself and your team on appropriate marketing courses to ensure you remain up-to-date in this area of expertise.
- The Account Director works closely with the client to establish a plan of activity for the future. He/she uses their thorough knowledge of marketing strategy and tactics to recommend to the client a range of activities that best suit the business goals of the client.
- The Account Director plays a leadership role with clients by guiding their activities to result in the best possible outcomes. This not only ensures that the client’s businesses grow but the agency also benefits from the expansion.
- As the leader of the Account Service Team, the Account Director will delegate responsibilities to team members ensuring that they have the appropriate levels of skill, experience and resources so that all deadlines are met, all projects are completed on time and all work performed by the agency is of high quality.
- The Account Director also acts as a mentor and teacher to junior staff, identifying areas of need and providing assistance, guidance and training when required.
- It is a requirement that Account Directors are active in developing new business for the agency and to work with senior management to strategically identify and target quality prospective clients. This may involve being involved in new business pitches and presentations.
- Account Directors will be involved in senior level planning and management issues and are expected to actively and enthusiastically participate in this ongoing process.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Manage a client portfolio representing a minimum of $3 million in annual billings across production, public affairs, digital and media.
- Achieve agency revenue goals and be responsible for timely billing of your client list. Forecasting quarters in advance important.
- Deliver strategic and creative marketing solutions to our client base. At all times striving for excellence and results.
- Assist Group Directors in new business pitches, direct responsibility for your account service team and contribute overall to the companies performance and reputation.
The clients are predominantly in the retail and properly real estate industries. Must have prior advertising and marketing experience as a client services or account services director.
Apply now for more.